Join us in our very own Hogwarts on Tuesday 27th as we prepare our students to take on their final exam, the Harry Potter quiz!
We expect you to patronus the heck outta those questions and enjoy complementary nachos (it’s what wizards eat…honest) for tables of 4 and over, win a bar tab prize that you can spend on cocktails of polyjuice and butterbeer (or J2O).. so don’t be a dumblebore, be a dumbledare and come win the battle!
(only £1 per person – teams of up to 6, no magic allowed in the parlour)
The Jekyll and Hyde
28 Steelhouse Lane, Birmingham, B4 6BJ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
A word from the chef:
From gourmet burgers and hotdogs to high tea and homemade sandwiches, The Jekyll and Hyde promise a hearty classic menu made with style, at affordable prices. Head down on a Monday night between 5-9pm on a Monday night for a hotdog and a Carlsberg for just £5, or get a taste of fusion dining at their upstairs Gin Parlour.