Mix a dash of exotic charm, Rock & Roll attitude and master mixologists and what do you get? Island Bar on Suffolk Street, Queensway of course. Tucked away from the bustle of Birmingham city centre, this independent and adventurous bar is perfect for those looking to take a step outside of their…
Join us on the Cocktail Trail!
- Island Bar
- No reviews.
From Sunday 29th May- Thursday 30th June join the Bitters ‘n Twisted family for our annual Cocktail Trail! Now in its 5th year, the cocktail trail will take place across our 8 Birmingham venues, including: Island Bar, The Victoria, The Jekyll & Hyde, Buffalo & Rye, Marmalade, The Rose Villa Tavern, Bodega Cantina and The New Inn.
How does it work? Just in case you’re unfamiliar with the format, from May 29th customers will be given a card with their first stamp when purchasing a cocktail at the first venue. After three more cocktail purchases (and the stamp card being filled), the fifth cocktail at the fifth venue is free.
This year will be even more special as each of the venues have created a special Acorns Cocktail to support the local children’s charity. When buying the Acorns Cocktail, Bitters ‘n Twisted will give 50p to the hospice for each drink sold. At the end of the trail, every card exchanged for a free cocktail will generate an extra 50p for Acorns!
So join us and try our special Acorns Cocktail: Kid Creole! Add a tropical sparkle to your day with Island’s mix of coconut rum and guava topped with Prosecco
14-16 Suffolk Street B1 1LT
Birmingham City Centre
14-16 Suffolk Street B1 1LT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.