New Year's Eve Ball at the Roman Baths
- No reviews.
- The Pump Room
Count down to 2020 in spectacular style! Dust off your finest suit and bring out that ball gown - get dressed to impress and join us at the Pump Room and Roman Baths for an unforgettable start to the New Year.
We'll start the evening with a glass of something sparkly around the atmospheric, torch-lit Roman Baths, before moving upstairs for an indulgent five-course dinner and half a bottle of wine.
The evening will be accompanied throughout by live music and entertainment, with performances from Kim Cypher Quartet and live band Dancin' Easy.
Try your luck at our in-house casino and be amazed by the illusions and tricks of our master magician, before dancing the night away to a soundtrack provided by the fantastic DJs, The Wedding Players.
If you'd like a front-row seat to the action all night, book a seat in the Pump Room or Reception Hall - or if you'd prefer something a little bit more intimate, we would recommend the Terrace or Kingston Room.
Click 'Buy Tickets Now' for a night to remember!
If tickets are sold out for your preferred room, please contact us to be put on our waiting list and we will notify you in the event that any provisional bookings are cancelled.
Please note that guests will be seated in tables of 10 - if your group is smaller than 10, your table will be shared with other partygoers. You will need to make your menu choices and inform us of any dietary requirements when purchasing tickets, so please ensure you have this information to hand for all members of your party before booking. Once confirmed, please note that bookings are non-refundable but that we are happy to discuss name substitutions. If you have any questions, would like to discuss seating arrangements or further information, please contact us on 01225 444477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Year's Eve Ball - The Pump Room
Count down to 2020 in spectacular style! This ticket is for one person to be seated in the Pump Room.
|19:45 - 01:30||£150.00|
New Year's Eve Ball - The Terrace
Count down to 2020 in spectacular style! This ticket is for one person to be seated on the Terrace.
|19:45 - 01:30||£135.00|
New Year's Eve Ball - The Reception Hall
Count down to 2020 in spectacular style! This ticket is for one person to be seated in the Reception Hall.
|19:45 - 01:30||£127.50|
New Year's Eve Ball - Kingston Room
Count down to 2020 in spectacular style! This ticket is for one person to be seated in the Kingston Room.
|19:45 - 01:30||£110.00|
The Pump Room, Stall Street, Bath, BA1 1LZ
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder will be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Photographs and footage will be taken throughout the event. These will be used by the Pump Room, Roman Baths and associated entities for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website and in social media or in any third party publication. Please contact the event organiser if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from this activity.