Burns' Night Celebration at the Roman Baths Saturday 25th January 2020
- The Pump Room
Join us in a special celebration of the life and work of Robert Burns - a stylish evening of poetry, music and Scottish dancing with a traditional four-course Burns' Night supper, including the crowning glory - the famous haggis!
- Sparkling drinks reception around the Roman Baths
- Piper to call you into dinner
- Traditional four-course meal with half a bottle of wine in the Pump Room
- Poetry readings
- Live music and ceilidh dancing
- Whiskey bar
- Cash bar
Don't miss out - click 'Buy Tickets Now'!
Please note that guests will be seated in tables of 10 - if your group is smaller than 10, your table will be shared with other party-goers. You will need to make your menu choices and inform us of any dietary requirements when purchasing tickets, so please ensure you have this information to hand for all members of your party before booking. If you have any questions, would like to discuss seating arrangements or further information, please contact us on 01225 444477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burns Night - Saturday 25 January 2020 - Pump Room
This ticket is for one person to be seated in the Pump Room for the Burns Night on Saturday 25th January 2020.
|19:00 - 00:30||£70.00|
The Pump Room, Stall Street, Bath, BA1 1LZ
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder will be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Photographs and footage will be taken throughout the event. These will be used by the Pump Room, Roman Baths and associated entities for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website and in social media or in any third party publication. Please contact the event organiser if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from this activity.