66 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0TA - View Map
- Type of venue: Nightclub, Lounge Bar, Cocktail Bar
- Budget: Happily Affordable ££
- Door charge: Door Charge may apply
- Type of night: Drinking and Dancing, Chatting and Drinking, Gay/Lesbian
- Nearest station: Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
- Minimum age: Over 21 (Average age 23 - 30)
- Music: Commercial/Pop
- Queue buster: 10pm
Freedom is a fun-time and fabulous cocktail bar and night club that has a big personality and is all about having fun! The relaxed and sociable atmosphere, trendy vibe, and great drinks selection make Freedom a a fun and non-pretentious choice for any Soho frequenter. The downstairs area is used for everything from cabaret and club nights to salsa evenings, and the upstairs area is a beautifully designed cocktail bar.
Freedom perfectly captures the essence of Soho with a ground floor bar and a fabulous glitter ball basement with VIP area and banquette alcove seating; a refreshing take on hosting in this relatively built up area of town. Freedom plays till late most nights of the week and has party DJs playing all those crowd favourites leaving every one in no doubt that Freedom knows how to party.
- Pint of Lager£3.50
- Pint of Real Ale-
- Bottle of Lager£3.90
- Bottle of Cider-
- Spirit and Mixer£7.00
- Large Glass of Wine£3.90
- Bottle of House Wine£14.95
- Bottle of Champagne£39.00
- Jaeger Bomb£6.50
Features & Venue Info
- Activities: Burlesque
- Outdoor space: None
- Dress code: -
- Sports screening: No sport shown
- Disabled facilities: No facilities
Write your own review and you'll earn10points
Average rating (from 5 ratings) 4
Great night, great cocktails, great vibe. Thanks DMN.
Had a really great night here and the cocktails are to die for! Recommend it!
Great cocktails and beautiful decor.. great night!!
Wasn't sure what to expect when I came here, but was pleasantly surprised. A really nice bar but not pretentious at all, and the drinks were pretty good too! Would definitely recommend.