Glenarm Estate Supper Club
- No reviews.
- Roof area (above swim)
To kick of the Food Rocks festival weekend, Mark Hix and Peter Hannan will be hosting a special meat feast showcasing Glenarm Estate beef.
Join Mark and Peter in the main tent above Marine Parade for a 5 course feast with a Salcombe gin and Fever Tree cocktail on arrival. As always it's a rustic affair with long feasting tables for everyone to get aquainted! Buy your drinks on the night from the cash bar choosing from Palmers HIX beers, Lyme Bay Winery Wines and Castlewood British sparkling wine - all monies will go to the charities RNLI and Fishermen's Mission.
We delighted to partner with swim this year. swim will be hosting a night of DJs and dancing till late - free to all supper club guests! Head downstairs after the event and party all night!
Glenarm Estate Beef Feast
Kicking off Food Rocks, 6th September 7.30pm
|19:30 - 22:00||£45.00|
Roof area (above swim), Marine Parade, Lyme Regis, DT7 3JF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Please arrive on time for the event. We are unable to postpone the event for latecomers.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.