Sounds Familiar Music Quiz - Online
- Online Event
Fri 15th & Sat 16th Jan - Now SFMQ 14
Fri 22nd & Sat 23rd Jan - That Was The Year That Was - 2020 Special
Fri 29th & Sat 30th Jan - Travel Special
Fri 5th & Sat 6th Feb - Now SFMQ 15
Fri 12th & Sat 13th Feb - One Hit Wonders Special
Team numbers based on number of people taking part - not households. So, for example, 6 people over 3 households need to buy a team of 6 ticket.
Each team member with have the same link to watch and hear the quiz. Teams in different households will need to link up via Zoom/Houseparty or your preferred platform to confer.
Quizzes will be repeated if there is enough demand!
Sign up & buy your Team Ticket through DMN.
You'll receive your login link, instructions and a quiz pack via email from Sounds Familiar.
The quiz will start at the time stated on your ticket, please make sure you're logged in and ready to play!
Don't forget to TAG US when you're showing off your awesome lockdown moves on social.
Questions/Ideas/Feedback? email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!
Interested in us doing a Corporate Party online for your stuck-at-home team?
Email us on Bookings and we'll explain how we can make it work.
Team of 10 Ticket
Up to 10 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£30.00|
Team of 9 Ticket
Up to 9 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£27.00|
Team of 8 Ticket
Up to 8 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£24.00|
Team of 7 Ticket
Up to 7 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£21.00|
Team of 6 Ticket
Up to 6 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£18.00|
Team of 5 Ticket
Up to 5 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£15.00|
Team of 4 Ticket
Up to 4 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£12.00|
Team of 3 Ticket
Up to 3 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£9.00|
Team of 2 Ticket
Up to 2 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£6.00|
We will be in touch with instructions on how to join on the day of the quiz.
Keep your eye on your emails and please check your SPAM/Junk files.
If you haven't received an email by 5pm on the day of the quiz please email email@example.com and we will make sure you have everything you need.
Why not make your quiz night extra special with some expertly crafted cocktails delivered right to your door. The Last Talisman is a cocktail bar on Bermondsey Street offering a cocktail delivery and pick-up service in London. Click to find out more and how to order. https://thelasttalisman.slerp.com/order
Thanks and STAY SAFE!
1. SFMQ will supply an online quiz of 4/5 rounds. All details, login code and instruction/answer pack will be emailed to you on the DAY of the quiz.
2. Buy purchasing your ticket you agree SFMQ format, rounds, visuals, all logos, assets and concept is protected by copyright and intellectual property.
Our legal team will be made aware of any versions we believe or has the potential to infringe on our work.
3. SFMQ is not responsible for any teams loss of broadband connection or any other technical glitch and no money will be refunded in the case of loss of connection services during the quiz.
4. SFMQ is not responsible for how teams congregate online to play.
5. In the event of SFMQ Online having to be postponed due to loss of connection or other technical issue we will reschedule or move your ticket into another date taking place within a week
6. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.