Sounds Familiar Music Quiz - Online
- Online Event
Sat 5th June - Name That Tune Special
Team numbers based on number of people taking part - not households. So, for example, 6 people across 3 households need to buy a team of 6 ticket.
Each team member with have the same link to watch and hear the quiz. Teams in different households will need to link up via Zoom/Houseparty or your preferred platform to confer.
Sign up & buy your Team Ticket through DMN.
You'll receive your login link and instructions via email ON THE MORNING OF THE QUIZ
All quizzes start at 8.30pm so make sure you're logged in and ready to play.
Email us at email@example.com and we will send you a Private Hire Pack and all the details.
Team of 10 Ticket
Up to 10 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£30.00|
Team of 9 Ticket
Up to 9 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£27.00|
Team of 8 Ticket
Up to 8 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£24.00|
Team of 7 Ticket
Up to 7 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£21.00|
Team of 6 Ticket
Up to 6 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£18.00|
Team of 5 Ticket
Up to 5 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£15.00|
Team of 4 Ticket
Up to 4 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£12.00|
Team of 3 Ticket
Up to 3 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£9.00|
Team of 2 Ticket
Up to 2 members in a team
|20:30 - 22:30||£6.00|
ON THE DAY OF THE QUIZ you can expect an email with instructions and everything you need to know
If you haven't received an email from Sounds Familiar by 12 noon on the day of the quiz please CHECK YOUR SPAM FILE.
If it's not in Spam, please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure you have everything you need.
Thanks and stay safe.
1. Sounds Familiar Ltd (SFMQ) will supply an online music quiz of 5 rounds. All details including a link will be emailed to you on the DAY of the quiz.
2. By purchasing your ticket you agree that Sounds Familiar Ltd's format, rounds, visuals, all logos, assets and concept is protected by copyright and intellectual property. Our legal team will be made aware of any versions we believe infringes on our work.
3. SFMQ is not responsible for any loss of broadband connection or any other technical glitch and no money will be refunded in the case of loss of connection services during the quiz unless at SFMQ's discretion.
4. SFMQ is not responsible for how teams congregate online to play.
5. In the event of SFMQ Online having to be postponed due to loss of connection or other technical issue we will reschedule or move your ticket into another date taking place within a week
6. If you don't respond to Sounds Familiar with the required details by the time listed on the instruction email, we reserve the right to offer your place to another team on the waiting list. In this event, no refund will be given.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.