Quizzing for Hospice
- No reviews.
- Online and everywhere
The quiz you can’t miss!
Tues 21 July at 8pm
£2.50 per player
Buy 5 tickets, get 1 extra free!
Play our online quiz and help us raise some much-needed funds for St Raphael’s Hospice!
The quiz will be held on Zoom, with our live and interactive mobile answer sheet.
About St Raphael’s Hospice
St Raphael’s Hospice provides expert end of life care to the people of Merton and Sutton. We offer home-based and in-patient care, wellbeing services and bereavement support to patients and their loved ones. We are proud to be at the heart of the community, whenever and wherever people need us.
The covid-19 crisis has forced us to close all of our ten shops and cancel major events. We anticipate our income will drop by £1.5m over the coming year. Knowing it costs over £6m a year to run the Hospice, we need your help more than ever, so the vital work in the community continues.
Thank you for taking part in our Ultimate Summer Quiz and even if you don’t win, our patients will!
Buy 1 ticket for 1 player
One Zoom webinar login per ticket
|20:00 - 21:00||£2.50|
Buy 1 Team Ticket for 6 players
Four Zoom webinar logins per ticket
|20:00 - 21:00||£12.50|
Online and everywhere, Any street, Any town, RH107AZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.