Ski Lodge @ The Foresters
- The Foresters
The Ski Lodge at The Foresters is back!
Tickets are available for dinner reservations from the 26th November.
Spend the evening with friends and choose between Fillet of Beef Fondue or Artisan British Cheese Fondue. There is also a tantalising selection of tapas style starters to share, moreish Cocktails and even a Hot Chocolate Bar.
If you are looking for something different, The Ski Lodge @ The Foresters is a fantastic pop up dinning experience in the heart of Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire. The Decor is an Instagrammers Dream and the food will take you right back to the snow covered mountains in the Alps. Sure to be the best Apres Ski of the season.
Book your ticket to dine, tables are available from 5.30pm with our last seating at 9pm. Once you have booked your ticket, please call us on 01753 643340 to let us know what time you would like to dine and the number of guests in your booking so we can ensure you are seated together.
Please be aware that the menu is designed for sharing. There is a minimum of 2 cheese or 2 beef per table.
Whilst every effort is taken to provide warmth and comfort, the ski lodge restaurant is located in a marquee and so we recommend dressing warm when you visit.
Complimentary shot of toffee vodka will be gifted to guests who come dressed in their best apari ski attire.
Rich & Creamy British Cheese With Cream & WineServed With New Potato, Torn Sour Dough, Fresh Crisp Vegetables & Sweet Pickles
|17:30 - 23:00||£29.00|
Fillet of Beef Fondue
6 Oz Prime British Fillet Steak Served WithSix Complimenting Sauces, Green Kitchen Salad & Rosemary Salted Fries
|17:30 - 23:00||£35.00|
The Foresters, The Broardway, Beacondsfield Road, Farnham Common, SL23QQ
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.