Live Virtual Gin Tasting and Cocktail Masterclass with Tarquins Gin
- Online Virtual Tasting Platform
Welcome to our virtual gin tasting with Tarquin's Gin from Cornwall
- The only platform which facilitates weekly online tastings guided by distilleries themselves
- Learn how to make new and interesting cocktails each week with our cocktail masterclass led by our guest bartender
For this virtual gin tasting event we are delighted to be joined by Tarquin Leadbetter, founder of Tarquin’s Gin
- One hour virtual gin masterclass led by our host with special guest Tarquin Leadbetter, owner and founder of Tarquin's Gin
- A guided tasting through Tarquin's Cornish Dry Gin
- Q&A with Tarquin Leadbetter - ask all your questions direct to the founder
- Interactive chat, quizzes and audience polls
- A cocktail masterclass by our cocktail expert 'The Bearded Barman' - learn how to mix 2 cocktails at home
- An invite including registration details, ingredient list, and logistics will be sent to all guests prior to the event
- If you choose ticket + bottle of gin, a 70cl bottle of the award winning Tarquin's Cornish Dry Gin with 10% discount and delivery included will be sent to all guests.
- An easily attainable 'store-cupboard' ingredient list will be provided ahead so you can be prepared for the cocktail session
More About Tarquin's Gin
Southwestern Distillery or 'Tarquin’s Gin' as it is better known is a Cornish distillery based in Padstow. Their multiple gins and liqueurs aim to capture the essence of the scenic Cornish Coast. Owned and founded by Tarquin Leadbetter, Southwestern Distillery go back to basics and use traditional techniques and equipment to produce batches of hand bottled dry gin and pastis. The team fills, corks, seals and labels each bottle by hand on site, including unmistakeable the wax dip. A testament to their quality, their Navy Seadog Gin was even voted Best Gin In The World at the 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Since the distillery was founded in 2013, Tarquins gin has been embraced by bars and bottle shops around the UK. They quickly established themselves as one of the best-loved and recognised brands in the UK with their excellent branding, frosted bottles and wax seals. We look forward to hearing more about their extraordinary growth and how they have been able to maintain their authenticity and quality amid rapid expansion.
We can't wait to be joined by Tarquins at our next tasting on 13th April. This is a truly unmissable opportunity to learn more about one of the UK's most recognisable and admired craft gin brands.
For our cocktail masterclass we’ll be joined by Chris Jarrett AKA The Bearded Barman (@beardedbarman89 on Instagram). Chris is a self-confessed “Booze wizard” and lover of whiskey who is currently Bar Operations Manager at Cornish pub group Pollock Pubs.
Online Virtual Tasting Platform, Your living room, kitchen, garden shed, wherever you are!, KT6 5BL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.