Live Virtual Gin Tasting and Cocktail Masterclass with Salcombe Gin
- Online Event
Welcome to our virtual gin tasting with Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’
- The only platform which facilitates online tastings guided by distilleries themselves
- Learn how to make new and interesting cocktails each week with our cocktail masterclass led by our guest bartender
For this virtual gin tasting event we are delighted to be joined by Founder, Angus and Master Distiller Jason from Salcombe Distilling Co’s waterside distillery ‘The Boathouse’ in Devon.
- One hour virtual gin masterclass led by our host with special guests Angus and Jason from Salcombe Distilling Co.
- A guided tasting through the Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’
- Q&A with Angus & Jason - ask all your questions about the distillery and how they got started
- Interactive chat, quizzes and audience polls
- A cocktail masterclass by our cocktail expert - learn how to mix 2 cocktails at home
- An invite including registration details, ingredient list, and logistics will be sent to all guests prior to the event
- If you choose ticket + bottle of gin, a 70cl bottle of Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’ with 10% discount off RRP and delivery included will be sent to all guests.
- An easily attainable 'store-cupboard' ingredient list will be provided ahead so you can be prepared for the cocktail session
MORe about salcombe gin
Inspired by the coastal vitality of Salcombe and its shipbuilding heritage, Salcombe Distilling Co. creates exceptional gins at its waterside distillery on Island Street, Salcombe; one of the world’s only distilleries directly accessible by boat.
Salcombe Fruiters were schooner sailing vessels built in Salcombe and neighbouring Kingsbridge in the 19th century. They were small and fast to carry the highly perishable cargo of fresh fruits and spices from around the world. With copper sheathed hulls and an ability to sail close to the wind, these ships were amongst the fastest of their day.
'Rosé Sainte Marie' gin
Named after the iconic ‘Sainte Marie’ lighthouse which marks the Southern entrance to the Old Port of Marseille, from where 19th century Salcombe Fruit Schooners would load citrus fruits and herbs bound for England’s ports. ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’ is inspired by the aromas, flavours and lifestyle of the South of France and is a celebration of adventure, colour, freshness and joy; capturing the vibrant spirit of the Mediterranean coast.
Ticket for Virtual gin Tasting
|20:30 - 21:30||Free admission|
Ticket for Virtual gin Tasting + £5 donation to help cover the costs of the event
|20:30 - 21:30||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.