Dirty Martini Christmas Cocktail Making & Musical Bingo Kit - Christmas Martini & Espresso Martini
- Online Event
Join us for our Christmas Musical Bingo & Cocktail Masterclasses LIVE, hosted by an Absolut Brand Ambassador and the FABULOUS Velma Celli on Saturday 28th November and the GLAMOROUS Chastity Belt on Saturday 12th December!
Treat your'elf as you shake, stir and taste your way through our live Cocktail Masterclass, where you will make your very own Christmas Martini and Espresso Martini. Then get ready for some Christmas Musical Bingo as you dab away to win prizes and sleigh all night as we mistle-toast to the holiday season!
Included in the 14 piece kit is everything you need to create 4 perfect Martinis at home (2 x Christmas Martinis and 2 x Espresso Martinis) , for just £32.50, including the below:
Musical Bingo Card
3 x Absolut Vodka 50ml Bottles
Christmas Mulled Syrup 50ml Bottle
Kahlua & Butterscotch Mix 50ml Bottle
2 x Coffee Sachets
Mini Candy Canes (garnish)
Coffee Beans (garnish)
Your very own Absolut Cocktail Shaker!
A Recipe Card so you can make your own again at home after the Masterclass!
A voucher for a free Martini at any Dirty Martini venue (which will be emailed to you after the Masterclass)
Access to one of our LIVE Virtual Masterclasses at 7pm on Saturday 28th November and Saturday 12th December via Zoom.
The only things you will need to make sure you've got yourself are some ice and a glass to enjoy your creation in (festive fancy dress is optional!).
Unleash your inner bartender...
Delivery: We currently only deliver to certain areas of Great Britain (Zone DA via FedEx). You can find out more here: https://dirtymartini.uk.com/delivery-faqs/. We deliver to all of England, Wales and most of Scotland, but not to the Channel Islands or Ireland.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.