BLUEPRINTS: A Digital Immersive Adventure
- Online Event
Who else could you be?
Who else would you be?
Blueprints is a brand new, completely unique online experience that uses reimagined technology, gorgeous cinematography and surrealist design to place you INSIDE the world. (WITH NO ZOOM IN SIGHT!)
ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT… Book now before it’s too late!
HOW LONG IS IT?
Your experience will last between 60 minutes and 120 minutes depending on how deeply you want to adventure. Complete your experience by choosing our limited edition sensory box tickets where we will send you exclusive objects to further immerse you into the Blueprints world.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After booking your place, we will send you an introduction email on how to prepare for your experience. On the date of your journey, an email with the link will be sent to you, which will last for 24 hours.
If you opt for a Limited edition sensory box ticket, this will be sent to you before your experience.
Blueprints has been designed to be enjoyed as a solo adventure with headphones on a computer or laptop device.
Also, please be aware that this is a Prospero.Digital based theatrical adventure. You'll need good internet connection, to install the Prospero extension and to use google chrome to run Blueprints.
A ticket to the digital experience.
|19:30 - 21:30||£15.00|
Limited Edition Sensory Box and Ticket (UK ONLY)
This ticket gives you access to the digital show and an Immersive Engagement Sensory Box which has been designed with tangible goods to support your immersion.
Each box is individual and will vary, but some example content could include: a handwritten message from one of the characters in Blueprints, a postcard with exclusive artwork from our designers, a handmade themed spinner, plus, specific scents, tastes and textures to help heighten your overall experience.
|19:30 - 21:30||£35.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the company.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The company reserves the right to refuse admission.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, the company, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the experience.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is recommended for ticket holders who are over 12 years of age.