Stoke Travel - 24 Hour Hogmanay Party Train
- No reviews.
- Railway Station
Join us for Hogmanay 2018 where Edinburgh city centre comes alive with what could be the world’s best New Year’s Eve party. Jump on our party train from London to celebrate Edinburgh’s Hogmanay with Stoke travel.
Ring in the New Year Scottish style, and if that means wearing a kilt and eating haggis, then so be it. Hogmanay is one of the world’s great parties, maybe the best New Year’s Eve party, filled with live performances, and music across four street party stages.
Hogmanay is Scottish for the last day of the year, and that’s what we’re here to celebrate. Join us in the streets as we sing Auld Lang Syne and gift each other lumps of coal. Doesn’t sound like fun? Then you need to know more about how the Scots love to party!
With us you’ll party on the Stoke Travel Express train from London to Edinburgh, before we pre-party at our exclusive venue. This package includes entry tickets to Edinburgh Hogmanay Street Party, including the magnificent Midnight Moment with fireworks and music, are included as we say goodbye to 2018 and welcome in 2019., before we load up the return train trip from Edinburgh to London.
|10:00 - 09:55||£190.00|
Railway Station, Kings Cross St Pancreas, Euston Road, London, N1 9AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.