We’re ‘Gin’viting you along to our first Totally Gin event held at Totally Delicious, Trentham Shopping Village on the last Bank Holiday in May, Sunday 27th May 2018 at 7pm. We’re collaborating with The Gin Stop to bring you an evening to remember, our special gin menu will be served for one night only, not only that, we will also be offering delicious canapes from our head chef James and live music. The night is in aid of the Donna Louise Hospice, helping to raise money to support children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
We will hold a raffle on the evening, where you can win a one-of-a-kind hamper donated by The Gin Stop, you will also be given a gin glass to take home with you.
Tickets are £25 which include: First drink Canapes during the evening Live jazz music with Ray Butcher A gin glass to take home; and One entry into the raffle.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.