The Official Sherlock Afternoon Tea Experience at Home
- Online Event
Treat someone special this Valentine’s Day to a delicious Sherlock Afternoon Tea in the comfort of their own home. Work together as you test your powers of deduction and solve a mini-mystery quiz, all whilst enjoying tasty savouries, buttery scones, and homemade sweet treats.
The selection includes freshly made savouries such as cream cheese salmon pretzels and feta and tomato muffins. And of course, no afternoon team is complete without delicious scones served with cream and jam, plus a variety of homemade sweets, including lemon meringue tarts and signature 221B chocolate brownies.
All this plus Sherlock themed goodies delivered straight to their doorstop – it’s the perfect way to show you care. Whether it’s in person or over a video call, make Valentine’s Day unforgettable this year.
Afternoon Tea includes sandwiches, scones, sweet treats choice plus a mini-mystery quiz and selected Sherlock merchandise. Minimum of 2 persons per order, available in Greater London area only.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Gluten-Free options are also available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your booking has been confirmed if you wish to request an of the above. If we do not receive your request or any other dietaries requirements 7 days before the event we will be unable to amend your booking. Unfortunately, we are not peanut or nut-free, allergen data sheets available on request.
Freshly Prepared Savouries
Sherlock Afternoon Tea at Home (min 2 persons)
Afternoon Tea includes sandwiches, scones, sweet treats choice plus a mini-mystery quiz and selected Sherlock merchandise – £35 per person, plus postage. Minimum of 2 persons per order, available in Greater London area only.
|11:30 - 17:00||£37.50|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.