Koestler Arts x Stir x Capo Caccia
Stir plays host to Koestler Arts for a month long show and an evening of food, art and conversation to kick it off.
Koestler will talk about their longstanding involvement in unlocking the talent inside. Koestler runs an awards series for artwork that is made by people in prisons, secure hospitals and other criminal justice settings. We have a lot in common.
Adding a third element to this triptych is the food of course - supplied and curated by another local food hero Antonio Arca of Capo Caccia, who travels regularly throughout Sardinia meeting cheese producers, butchers and farmers and sourcing the finest regional staples to bring a unique range of charcuterie and cheese to London. This menu is suitably special for what will be a very special evening.
Pane Guttiau (Sardinian Flat Crisp Bread)
Topped with one of the following
peretta cheese (V) | Pork cheek – Guanciale | Dry mullet roe – Bottarga
Selection of Sardinian cheeses with abbamele honey & carasau bread
Selection of Sardinian charcuterie with bosana olives & carasau bread
Pane Frattau (V)
Sardinian lasagna prepared with pane carasau, tomato sauces, pecorino and topped with a poached egg, and salad
Fregola Stuffada casserole cooked with vegetarian broth, pancetta, leek and Sardinian cheese, served with salad
sweet Sardinian fried pastry with melted cheese, strawberry tree honey and fresh mint
please express preferences when booking
Stir X Koestler Arts x Capo Caccia
Unlocking The Talent Inside
|19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
Stir, 23, Anglesea Road, London, SE18 6EG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.