Harvest Supper by Matt Tebbutt at Blenheim Palace
- No reviews.
- The Orangery
Searcys is delighted to announce an exclusive dinner at The Orangery, set in the grounds of Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire.
Guest chef Matt Tebbutt will be joining the kitchens for one night only, on Thursday 27 September. The British chef and television presenter, best known for his role on Saturday Kitchen, will be preparing a four-course harvest supper championing seasonal, local produce. The evening offers a rare chance to enjoy a bespoke field-to-fork menu showcasing the finest British ingredients from artisan local producers, farmers and the Blenheim Palace estate.
Your evening begins with Furleigh Estate English sparkling wine and welcome canapés on arrival. Guests will be served a four-course menu with wine pairing and coffee to finish.
Matt Tebbutt – Harvest Supper
|18:30 - 22:00||£88.00|
Annual Pass Holder
Matt Tebbutt – Harvest Supper. Ticket for Blenheim Palace annual pass holders only.
|18:30 - 22:00||£78.00|
The Orangery, Blenheim Palace, Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, OX20 1PP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.