Copper House x The Dressing Room - London Fashion Week Event
- Copper House Bar
We are delighted to introduce a special London Fashion Week (LFW) inspired fashion show and hosted dinner with Copper House, Berkhamsted and The Dressing Room, St Albans. The celebrated boutique will showcase ideas and themes showcased during London Fashion Week 2019 alongside a stunning 3 course menu designed by Head Chef Matt Wood.
This LFW event is sponsored by Belvedere vodka and on arrival guests can enjoy the specially created ‘Dressed to Kill’ Copper House cocktail for LFW, as well as a classic Belvedere Espresso Martini on the evening.
London Fashion Week Event
Copper House Bar x The Dressingroom LFW Event
|19:00 - 22:00||£50.00|
Copper House Bar, 196, High Street, Berkhamsted, HP4 3BA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.