GREASE - Open-air Cinema - The Flower Farm
- No reviews.
- The Flower Farm
GREASE - OPEN-AIR MOVIE NIGHT
@ FLOWER FARM
We're back for our 2022 season of films under the stars, it's another great summer of FEEL-GOOD FILMS, and it sure feels good, bringing you a summer of great films, at 6 stunning & iconic venues across Surrey & Sussex.
Running across July / August / September & October.
As the UK's longest running and largest independent provider of Open-Air & Drive-in cinema events, you’re in safe and experienced hands. We've got everything covered, from great food & drink, excellent films and stunning venues, and all safe, socially distanced and outdoors.
THE FILM - GREASE Sing Along (PG)
(Film starts: 20:15 / Gates open: 18:45)
Good girl Sandy Olsson and greaser Danny Zuko fell in love over the summer. When they unexpectedly discover they're now in the same high school, will they be able to rekindle their romance?
Experience the friendships, romances and adventures of a group of high school kids in the 1950s. Welcome to the singing and dancing world of "Grease," the most successful movie musical of all time. A wholesome exchange student (Olivia Newton-John) and a leather-clad Danny (John Travolta) have a summer romance, but will it cross clique lines?
Perfect for: kids, families, groups and couples
THE VENUE – THE FLOWER FARM - GODSTONE, SURREY
It makes for the perfect back drop to fantastic fell good films, under the stars.
LUXURY CHAIR HIRE (With pillow & blanket)
TAKE THE HARD WORK OUT OF YOUR EVENING (HIRE ONE OF OUR CHAIR OPTIONS)
Want to take the hard work out of your evening, we have excellent seating options available for hire, be quick as we have limited numbers on each of our options, from luxury high back padded chairs with pillows and blankets, to our great value director style folding chairs. You can book these alongside your cinema tickets, and can even be added at a later stage if we still have some available.
YOURS AND OUR SAFETY
Everyone's safety onsite at our events is our number one priority, with this in mind, we will be adhering to whatever current government rules are in place at the time of each screening.
As and when things change, we will change with them, if we have anything important that we need to notify customers of, we will email ticket holders through the email address provided at the time of booking.
EXCELLENT FOOD & DRINK AT EVERY SCREENING
(Handmade wood fired pizzas/ sweets, treats & more, plus handmade cocktails & full bar)
We've got excellent food and drink available at every screening, from probably the best handmade woodfired pizzas from 'Napoli on Wheels' who are back this summer by huge demand. This summer we've teamed up with the guys at PIC 'N' MIX Cocktails, to bring their handmade and hand crafted, traditional and own creations of finely crafted cocktails, as well as providing full bar.
Will also have, sweets and treats, from popcorn, sweet bags, sharing bags of chocolates and cakes, and more at different venues this summer
ORDERING THROUGH OUR CASHLESS APP (NOQ)
We will be using our cashless ordering APP (NOQ), wherever possible. This means, no long ques and a far safer venue and environment for everyone. You'll order through the APP, pay on the APP and then will be notified when your food is ready to collect from the designated food collection areas.
Please check on each individual event page for the food and drink options on offer for the selected show, on our website.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (Including your booking fee)
Rest assured, and lock in our fantastic advance ticket deals, with the knowledge that if we have to cancel the night for any reason, will refund 100% of your money including the booking fee. T&C's do apply, please check our website for the full details.
FAQ's, INFORMATION & T&C's
For all the frequently asked questions and our terms and conditions, please head on over to the Cinestock's website, where these are all listed and covered, if you have a question that you can't see the answer to on our website, please use the contact us form on the website to get in touch with us.
Adult Standard Ticket
16 or over (Our standard single adult cinema ticket only)
|18:45 - 21:25||£13.00|
Child Standard Ticket
15 or under (our single child cinema ticket)
|18:45 - 21:25||£9.00|
Adult Discount Ticket
Our fantastic value adult discount ticket for the following people; OAP's / NUS / NHS / SERVICES
|18:45 - 21:25||£11.00|
Adult Couple's Ticket
Admits 2 adults (2 adult cinema tickets only)
|18:45 - 21:25||£23.00|
Group of 3 adult Tickets
Admits 3 adults (3 adult cinema tickets only)
|18:45 - 21:25||£34.00|
Group of 4 Adult Tickets
Admits 4 adults (4 adult cinema tickets only)
|18:45 - 21:25||£47.00|
Group of 5 Adult Tickets
Our excellent value, advance group ticket for 5 adults, making the more people you come along with, the cheaper it gets.
|18:45 - 21:25||£56.00|
Family of 2 Ticket
Admits 1 adult and 1 child (1 Adult & 1 Child cinema ticket only)
|18:45 - 21:25||£18.50|
Family of 3 Ticket
Admits 2 adults and 1 child (2 Adults & 1 child cinema ticket only)
|18:45 - 21:25||£31.00|
Family of 4 Ticket
Admits 2 adults and 2 children (2 Adult tickets & 2 children's cinema tickets only)
|18:45 - 21:25||£39.00|
Family of 5 Ticket
Admits 2 adults and 3 children (2 Adult & 3 children's cinema tickets only)
|18:45 - 21:25||£47.00|
Luxury High Back padded garden chair, with pillow and blanket (chair only ticket, movie ticket still required)
Take the hassle out of your evening, with one of our Luxury high back padded garden chairs with pillow and blanket
|18:45 - 21:25||£9.50|
The Flower Farm, Oxted Rd,, Godstone, RH9 8BP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. We have a strict 100% money back refund policy, which includes your booking fee, this is only valid when we cancel an event for any reason, before the film has started. If we have to stop the film in the first 45 minutes of the film starting, we will only be able to offer a voucher for future use.