CINESTOCK OPEN AIR CINEMA - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
- Gatton Park
Come join us for another of our Open Air Cinema screenings under the stars, part of our 7th and longest season this summer. Sit back relax and take in the breath taking views of Gatton Park and the further reach views across the South East.
One of our most stunning venues, with the gardens of Lancelot 'Capability Brown, the world famous garden designer and gardener, to explore before the film starts, or enjoy the views and the live music while the sun sets and we hit play on one of the greatest films of 2019.
THE FILM - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (Film starts: 20:30)
THE VENUE - GATTON PARK AT THE ROYAL ALEXANDRA & ALBERT SCHOOL
Stunning does not start to describe the views from Gatton Park and the park itself, one of the nicest backdrops for Open Air Cinema. Gatton Park set on top of the North Downs, with far reaching views across Surrey, Sussex & Kent to the Southdowns.
The Important Bits
THE IMPORTANT BITS ABOUT THE VENUE -
-Ample free parking - Hot Food/ Full Bar including hot drinks will be available on the night - Your allowed to bring your own chairs/ deck chairs/ cushions/ rugs/ beanbags and the likes (or book one of our VIP seating options)
VIP SEATING OPTIONS (The low down on our private hire seats) Take the hard work out of your evening, and replacing it with comfort and ease, when you book one of our two options for seating, both affordable and so much easier then bringing along all your own gear. When the film ends, all you need to do is get up and leave without lugging all your bits back to the car. This year we have 2 different seating options available this season, please be aware our VIP seating options always sell out, be quick to grab them:
Option 1: Firstly our simple but comfortable directors style garden chairs, which offer a fantastic comfortable and affordable seating option, that takes the hard work out of your evening. £3 in advance & £6 on the gate
Option 2: Secondly our ultimate luxury high back padded garden chair with head pillow and extra pillow and blanket, for the perfect seating options under the stars. £7 in advance £10 on the gate.
**** Please be FULLY aware, that the VIP Chair and Directors style garden chairs are the seating options only, you MUST PURCHASE a cinema entry ticket as well for each person..****
16 or over
|19:00 - 22:30||£12.00|
15 or under
|19:00 - 22:30||£8.00|
Admits 2 adults
|19:00 - 22:30||£21.00|
Group of 3 adults
Admits 3 adults
|19:00 - 22:30||£30.00|
Group of 4 adults
Admits 4 adults
|19:00 - 22:30||£40.00|
Family of 2
Admits 1 adult and 1 child
|19:00 - 22:30||£17.00|
Family of 3
Admits 2 adults and 1 child
|19:00 - 22:30||£27.00|
Family of 4
Admits 2 adults and 2 children
|19:00 - 22:30||£34.00|
Faily of 5
Admits 2 adults and 3 children
|19:00 - 22:30||£41.00|
Gatton Park, The Royal Alexandra & Albert School, Gatton Park Rd, Reigate, RH2 0TD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.