Save Christmas Treasure Hunt
- Anywhere in the world
CAN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HELP SAVE CHRISTMAS?
Pssst! Children! Hello, my name is Twinkle and I’m Santa’s Chief Elf, and we need your help to save Christmas. The naughty Christmas Imp has played a trick. He’s hidden all of the toys and everything Santa needs to deliver the presents on Christmas Eve, including his sleigh and magic Reindeer dust. Can you help me find all the magical items before midnight on December 24th and help Santa save Christmas?
JOIN IN WITH SECRET LONDON RUN’S MAGICAL CHRISTMAS TREASURE HUNT
From Tuesday 1st December to Thursday 24th December 2020 create some Christmas cheer with your children with this socially distanced treasure hunt. We’re challenging you to go outside and explore your local town and outdoor spaces and find as many of our Christmas themed items as you can in time for Santa to save Christmas.
Choose to find 50, 100 or 200 items with your virtual team of up to 10 people which can be a mix of adults and children. The best bit is your team can be based in different locations, for example your family of four might want to play with family friends, cousins, aunties, uncles or grandparents who live in different towns. The Christmas Treasure Hunt is a great way to stay connected to those you can't be with in person this festive season.
Right now vulnerable families are feeling the effects of the global pandemic the hardest. That’s why with this event we’ll be supporting The Children’s Society who fight child poverty and neglect. By taking part in this event, you and your family are helping vulnerable children to have a better chance in life.
EARLYBIRD PRICES - ENDS 22ND NOVEMBER
Earlybird tickets are £21 for a team of up to 10 people, and then £25 per team from 22nd November. Tickets include 2 medals - extra medals are £3.90 each.
There are also lots of chances to win spot prizes for your own little Christmas elves by joining in with our social media photo challenges.
HOW DOES THE CHRISTMAS TREASURE HUNT WORK?
You will be emailed a private link to your own personal Google Sheet with your mission (within six working hours of your registration). This is a super easy way to complete your mission on the go, as well as share it with the other members of your team.
Simply download the free Google Sheet app, once the link is downloaded when you click the link in your email, the app will automatically open up with your private team sheet. To share with others, ask them to download the Google Sheet app and then share the link with them.
There are instructions on how to upload pictures to your treasure hunt on the Sheet, and we’ll also email you a link to a video with instructions. Once you upload a picture to the spreadsheet, the rest of your team will be able to see it too. Only you, the people you shared the link with and Secret London Runs will have access to the link for your sheet. This means all your pictures are safe (but you and your family don’t need to be in the pics if you’d rather not be). Rest assured, it’s super easy to upload and complete your treasure hunt.
Secret London Runs Gift Voucher
£10 - £150
SECRET LONDON RUNS COVID-19 VOUCHER
£5 - £50
Standard 50 Item Hunt
50 items on your treasure hunt - great for little ones, or older kids who want to do a shorter hunt
|07:00 - 23:55||£25.00|
Standard 100 Item Hunt
100 items on your treasure hunt - great for two children to complete together
|07:00 - 23:55||£25.00|
Standard 200 Item Hunt
There are 200 items to find! Great for older children, bigger groups - or those who like a challenge!
|07:00 - 23:55||£25.00|
Anywhere in the world, James Street, London, WC2E 9JT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.