DRIVE-IN ELF SHOW, SUNROOF SANTA & LIVE BOOGIE MONSTER BAND (Afternoon show)
- The South of England Showground
DRIVE-IN ELF SHOW, SUNROOF SANTA & LIVE BOOGIE MONSTER BAND
A one -of-a-kind Christmas experience and a chance to see Santa, his Elves AND Live Music during the most magical time of year and all in a fully covid safe and 100% weatherproof environment.
With so many Christmas experiences unable to run this year we just couldn’t have you missing out on the opportunity to experience a little Christmas magic so this year we would love to invite you to experience something new.
- THE SHOW -
(Gates open: 13:00 - Show Starts: 14:30)
Join us as we meet Santa’s Chief Elf Engineer and help him recapture the magic of Christmas in our fabulously festive elf show. Our cheeky elves will be out and about amongst your cars chatting to everyone and will be poised with their wish lists and quills to make doubly sure that Santa gets your Christmas wish… but most importantly make sure you come with your BIGGEST of waves to give Santa a MASSIVE wave as he makes his way in his special sunroof around the arena and up to join his Chief Elf Engineer on Stage!
But wait that is not all! We are super excited to have the fantastic, award winning children’s band Boogie Monsters joining us. They will be performing a full 45-minute LIVE set with their 5-piece band with a great set list full to bursting with well-known songs for you to dance, sing, boogie and bop along to PLUS it wouldn’t be Christmas without some of our favourite Christmas classics!!
Tickets for this unique experience won’t last long so make sure you grab your tickets and get ready to sit back and enjoy our festive show and bounce around to the sounds of fabulously festive live music. Great fun for the whole family!!
That's right at Cinestock we believe that if we have not been able to start the show, then we will refund 100% of your ticket AND booking fee, so you can purchase those tickets, with no worries or concerns about anything on the night.
Especially relevant during the current COVID-19 times, with the situation constantly changing we want to make sure that you can book with the confidence, knowing that if the situation changes and we have to cancel the screening due to anything your get your money back in full, including your booking fee.
FOOD & DRINK - APP based ordering & payment only (Cashless event)
As always at our events, we’ve teamed up with excellent food and drink suppliers, just like the classic American drive-ins of old, all food and drink are delivered to your car. With the current Covid-19 situation, all food and drink must be ordered through our APP only, and paid for on the APP to ensure we provide a minimum contact event at all times whenever possible.
You can see our fantastic food options on our website, where you will also be able to download our APP.
On the day of the screening or live event that you are attending, the APP will go live 1 hour before the show start for ordering, as we need to know where your parked/ located for the delivery of the food & drinks.
ARRIVAL TIME AND SHOW STARTING TIMES
Please pay strict attention to the show times as well as the opening times to ensure you arrive well before the show starts and not to early so your sitting around longer then you need before we allow entry of cars to the events.
(Please note the gate opening time is 1.5 hours prior to the show start time, as we will need ample time before the show starts to park your cars in your viewing position)
All Ages Welcome - Our Panto is perfect for all ages
The South of England Showground, West Sussex
One of the South’s and the UK's largest event spaces, set in over 150 acres of farm land, the South of England Showground is perfectly located in the heart of the South East.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDS ATTENDING OUR EVENTS DURING THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION
To ensure everyone’s safety at the current time we have implemented some changes and some must adhere to rules to protect everyone.
- Firstly, tickets are only purchasable either online in advance or on the gate and by card only.
- When you arrive onsite you will enter our queuing system, this is set up so that you and our staff will always be separated at over 2 meters. Please ensure that you do not leave your car until you are parked in your designated viewing spot inside the arenas, and then you are only to leave your vehicle to access the toilets.
- Once you are parked, the windows on the passenger side or left-hand side of the car, must be kept up at all times.
- REMEMBER the only reason to leave your car during any of our events, is to access the toilets, other than that we are under strict government guidance and rules that no other movement around the arenas is allowed.
Instructions to every ticket holder will be emailed through with your tickets, please ensure to have a look over these so you understand how things will work on the day.
FAQ’s and T&C’s
An extensive FAQ section can be found on our website, as well as all our terms and conditions of business. Please take the time to have a look at these, especially before emailing us, in case the answer to your question can be found there. www.cinestock.co.uk
Standard car ticket
Our standard car ticket including 2 passengers
|14:30 - 16:30||£35.00|
Additional Child passenger ticket
This is our additional Child (15 & Under) passenger ticket, for every additional child on top of the 2 passengers included in a standard car ticket.
|14:30 - 16:30||£8.50|
Additional Adult passenger ticket
This is our additional Adult (16 & over) passenger ticket for every additional adult, on top of the 2 passengers included with a standard car ticket
|14:30 - 16:30||£5.00|
The South of England Showground, Selsfield Rd, Haywards Heath, RH17 6TH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.