Warner's Date Night Experience
- Online Event
Share the freshest flavours from our fields this Valentine’s Day, all served up with a cheeky little sprinkle of Warner’s L-O-V-E lurrve.
Enjoy our Valentine’s Date Night Experience with your soulmate, best mate, housemates or even on a first date. The Warner’s team will help you take date night to the next level with this exclusive online event but don’t just take our word for it - check out this epic review from our winter virtual series.
“We had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Our hosts were so enthusiastic, it was infectious & the whole team have a great energy that comes across on Zoom – no easy feat! Loved the box of goodies sent out and would highly recommend.”
Join us for a sneaky peek behind-the-scenes of our beautiful distillery with Warner’s founders, Tom & Tina Warner; share G&T’s, cocktails & laughter and learn about the heart, soul & determination that goes into creating our award-winning gins, before ‘popping’ over any important questions to our team for a Q&A session. We’re happy to help out if you need a hand ‘popping’ any other important questions on the night if you let the team know in advance. Don’t forget, if it doesn’t go so well for you, at least you’ll still have our gin.
Choose love, celebrate friendship & join us in raising a glass with us to craft, the land, laughter & loved ones. At the end of the day, those are the things that matter most.
Our Valentine’s Day Date Night Experience kits are perfect for sharing at home together or as an extra special treat for loved ones.
Tour length: Approx. 90 minutes
Cost: £45 (+ booking fee)
- 1 x 5cl London Dry
- 1 x 5cl Rhubarb
- 1 x 5cl Sloe
- 1 x 5cl Honeybee
- 1 x 20cl Serenello Prosecco
- 1 x 20cl Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- 1 x 20cl Fever Tree Indian Tonic
- 1 x 20cl Fever Tree Ginger Ale
- Little 'edible' treat
True love is rare. True friendship even rarer.
Share a Warner’s together for Valentine’s Day and be United In Spirit.
Online Event, Warner's Distillery, Falls Farm, Harrington, NN6 9NU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the organiser.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event..
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
6. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age.
7. Available for UK residents only