Tropical Staycation - Valentine's Date Night At Home
- No reviews.
- Your home sweet home!
WOW YOUR PARTNER THIS V-DAY AND BE TRANSPORTED TO YOUR OWN PARADISE GETAWAY FOR 2
🏰 Sand castle kit
🎨 Sunset paint-by-numbers kit
💃🏻🕺🏾 Online hula lesson by expert instructor
🍹 “On The Beach” Cocktail by Shake N’ Serve (serves 4-6)
🍦 2 x Strawberry Champagne Truffle Ice Cream Cone by Choc on choc
🏝 Palm tree inflatable with pump
🕶 Novelty sunglasses and flower leis
🎶 Link to curated Spotify playlist
📜 Instructions leaflet
⏳Duration: 2+ hours of fun
🏡 Location: your home
👤 Who are the crates suitable for: All couples (over 18yrs)
🍽️ Opt for a non-alcoholic/gluten-free/vegan option? Request this at checkout
📦 Shipping: Arrival within 1-4 business days. UK mainland only. For Valentine’s Day Delivery please order by Wednesday, 17 February, 2021
Let’sDate Crate is on a mission to help you celebrate your love, share special moments together and create life long memories.
So, whether it’s an occasion like V-Day or you just want to spruce up a random tandom Tuesday – Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!
Your home sweet home!, Delivered to your door, Across mainland UK, London, EC1V 2NX
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
4. Please ensure that you have checked your Order and that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting it. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please ask us for clarification.
5. It is your responsibility to provide the correct email address upon placing an order. We cannot take responsibility for the non-delivery of a confirmation or dispatch email should you email address be incorrect.
6. Once your Order has been accepted it is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrectly entered order details during checkout.
7. Orders placed by UK customers will be delivered by a third-party postal company. Should your Order not arrive by the estimated delivery date, you should contact us in writing as soon as possible so we can investigate.
8. It is your responsibility to provide us with full and correct delivery address details. If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, you will be charged the full delivery cost to re-deliver your order to a corrected address.
9. For damaged goods - please contact us as soon as reasonably possible to inform us of the fault, take a photograph of the damage, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have a 30 calendar day right to reject them and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above. In this case you must return the Goods as you found them and we will reimburse delivery costs should we agree to be at fault. Any and all refunds issued under this clause will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
10. Cancelling and Returning the Goods if You Change Your Mind The legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the Goods. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this clause, you must inform us of your decision within the cooling-off period. You may do so by contacting email@example.com Cancellation by email is effective from the date on which you send us your message. Please note that the cooling-off period lasts for 14 whole calendar days. Please note that you may lose your legal right to cancel under this clause if you have unsealed the Goods or used any of the items in it after receiving it. Please ensure that you return the Goods to us no more than 14 calendar days after the day on which you informed us of your wish to cancel. Please contact us to obtain details of the returns address. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning the Goods to us if cancelling under this clause. Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the Goods resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop).
11. We always welcome feedback from our customers and, whilst we always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of ours is a positive one, we nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint. If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with us, please contact us in writing so we can investigate.