- Online Event
One body in the river. Six statements. Ten years of questions.
What happened to Scott Davies?
A decade ago, Scott Davies drowned in the heart of Cambridge. After reviewing the evidence available at the time, the inquest returned an open verdict.
Under amendments to the Justice Act 2020, remote inquests have become a popular means to clear the backlog of unsolved deaths. Together with eleven others, a police Archivist, and a Coroner, your duty is to determine the events that led up to Davies’ death.
Read the evidence. See the bigger picture. Find the truth.
Jury Games’ second interactive experience is the follow-up to the hugely successful and critically acclaimed Jury Duty(“Was I utterly absorbed? Guilty” - New York Times).
Featuring two live actors and a variety of multimedia evidence, players must compare notes, ask the right questions and work together in this race against time to find the truth before the case is closed forever.
Content note: the show contains discussion of suicide, drowning, and intoxication.
Single Ticket Gift Voucher for Jury Games
Couples Gift Voucher for Jury Games
General Admission 20:15 UK TIME
<p>Valid for one person on one screen. </p><p><br></p><p>All times are GMT/BST (London Time Zone).</p>
|20:15 - 22:00||£17.50|
Couple's Ticket 20:15 UK TIME
<p>Valid for two people sharing one screen. Must purchase two tickets of this type. </p><p>All times are GMT/BST (London Time Zone).</p>
|20:15 - 22:00||£14.50|
General Admission 18:00 UK TIME
<p>Valid for one person on one screen.</p><p>All times are GMT/BST (London Time Zone).</p>
|18:00 - 19:30||£17.50|
Couple's Ticket 18:00 UK TIME
<p>Valid for two people sharing one screen. Must purchase two tickets of this type.<br></p><p>All times are GMT/BST (London Time Zone).</p>
|18:00 - 19:30||£14.50|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The show requires 5 participants to run. By booking you are acknowledging that if fewer than five tickets have been sold for this performance 24 hours before the show, the show may be cancelled and you will be offered tickets for another performance free of charge.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.