Overboard with Brian Blessed
- Hobbs of Henley
Ahoy there shipmates! Join (un)official tour-guide Brian Blessed for a once-in-a-lifetime sightseeing tour along the Thames in the picturesque location of Henley-on-Thames.
Brian will be there in-person, live and on-board!
THAMES CRUISE with LIVE commentary from brian blessed
The cruise departs at 2pm and arrives back at 3.30pm.
There are the usual amenities on-board including a loo and bar, which takes cash and card.
General admission: £50.00 (+ booking fee)
Included in the ticket price is
1.5 hour cruise along the Thames.
Free drink on arrival.
In-person live commentary, entertainment and anecdotes from National Treasure, Brian Blessed.
Photo opportunity with Brian
Question & Answer opportunity with Brian on the return leg of the journey.
Refunds (giddy aunt comedy)
Ticket refunds are available up until 14 days before the event. After that, they are non-refundable.
In the event of cruise cancellation by the organisers, a full refund will be issued. Booking fees are non-refundable.
terms & conditions
All trips are subject to river conditions and Hobbs of Henley's standard general conditions of hire.
1. All Public Fare Paying river trips depart from Hobbs of Henley Ltd, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Oxon, RG9 1AZ. The only exception is the return fares which depart from the Royal Regatta start point during Henley Royal Regatta week, usually first week in July.
2. Passengers are permitted to board no earlier than 15 minutes prior to departure.
3. Public River trips can only be booked in advance of the trip online from Hobbs of Henley website. Tickets can be purchased on the day in person from Hobbs of Henley Reception Office. All River trip Tickets are zero rated for VAT.
4. The company may at the discretion of the captain vary the course of the cruise, should circumstances make this necessary. The company does not guarantee that any vessel will commence or complete any journey or part thereof in any given time if conditions are beyond the control of the company.
5. River Trips are subject to the river and weather conditions being satisfactory at the time of sailing. If strong stream and/or wind conditions prevent a sailing taking place, the vessel will remain moored at Hobbs of Henley boatyard for the duration of the trip.
6. All persons using any part of the premises, boats or facilities for whatever purpose and whether by invitation or otherwise, do so at their own risk, unless injury or damage to person or property sustained within the premises, boats or facilities was caused by, or resulted from our negligence or deliberate act or that of those for whom we are responsible.
7. We do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where delay occurs to those services, for any other reason. We may, however, at our discretion, consider a refund as a direct result of a failure on our part to provide the advertised service.
8. Our vessels have not been designed or adapted for passengers in wheelchairs. We recommend that you satisfy yourself as to its suitability for wheelchair access before booking.
9. If you are a wheelchair user we recommend that you ensure that you have enough helpers to aid you to embark and disembark the vessel safely. Our crew are not permitted to lift wheelchairs on and off the vessel.
10. For health and safety reasons wheelchairs are not permitted to obstruct any access to safety and life saving equipment, gangways, stairs or passageways on board the vessels.
Full terms and conditions can be found on Hobbs of Henley's website here.
|Sat Sept 3rd Cruise (2pm-3.30pm)||14:00 - 15:30||£50.00|
Hobbs of Henley, Station Road, Henley, RG9 1AZ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.