Comics Solving Problems
- No reviews.
- Online Event
Welcome to 'Comics Solving Problems' where each week lockdown unemployed comedians Steve N Allen (Late Night Mash) and American turned Brit comic Erich McElroy present the days news AND solve any problems you throw their way.
(No guarantee of any actual problems will be solved during, before, or after the show.)
"Has avoided many of the online traps, delivering a slick format, with sketches that are well-acted, well-written and well-delivered.” Fringe Review
“The best live comedy show on the internet.” On the Mic UK
Shows start at 9.00pm and last around 30-45 minutes every week.
After you book a ticket you will be sent a link to remind you of the show and a link to watch.
FREE - Just pay what you want after the show on our donation page.
BUY THESE GUYS A DRINK - £6 ticket to buy Steve and Erich a drink and to say you support the work of two unemployed comics just trying to entertain you and not go mad!
I'M FEELING GENEROUS - COMEDY LOVER TICKET - £20 ticket cause you're flush and you want to keep the comedy dream alive PLUS - Get a LIVE shout out during the show!
Pay what you want - Donation
We will send you a link to the show just before it starts. There is an option to donate later.
|21:00 - 22:00||Free admission|
BUY THESE GUYS A DRINK
We will send you a link to the show just before it starts. These tickets help us keep bringing you live comedy during this weird time. We request you purchase one ticket per person watching.
|21:00 - 22:00||£6.00|
I'M FEELING GENEROUS - COMEDY LOVER TICKET
We will send you a link to the show just before it starts. These tickets help us keep bringing you live comedy during this weird time.
|21:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
Online Event, Online, Online, Online
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.