HUNGRY HEART- 24HR SPRINGSTEEN-ATHON
- Online Event
On Saturday 2 May 1pm BST we will be kicking off 24 hours of us DJing a non-stop Bruce Springsteen live stream, with an aim to raise as much money as possible for a number of charities that desperately need our help during the Coronavirus pandemic. We'd love you to get involved, watching, donating, singing along – as you normally do. No sleep, baby, no surrender!
Here's the donation link!
And the live link to join our 24-hour Springsteen-athon:
These charities are: Childline (a counselling service for children); St Barts (supporting a group of hospitals in East London); the Trussell Trust (providing emergency food for people in crisis); Hospice UK (helping fund all the work in our hospices ); and Age UK (who help to support our older community).
We appreciate any money that you can spare, but if you're keen to donate a larger sum, please have a read of the various things we will be doing during the Springsteen-athon, which you might like to get involved with!
£10 – every person who donates more than £10 will be entered into a draw to win free tickets to every single Hungry Heart club night, for life!!
£30 – donate £30 and we will give you a shout out during the Springsteen-athon!!
£50 – donate £50 and we will play your song request – now's your time!! PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SONG REQUEST IN YOUR DONATION MESSAGE on Virgin Giving.
£300 – donate £300 and we will help you propose to your partner on air. Lol! Come on, you know you want to!!
We've loved holding our lockdown house parties and are so pleased they've helped provide some joy at this difficult time. Let's all go one step further together and raise what we can for the other people who need our help right now!!
We will be brining you the 'setlist' for the 24hours soon!
Huge thanks for your support!
Hannah and Jon x
Online Event, Online Event, Online Event, Online Event
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Last guaranteed entry at 8pm.
14. Each ticket entitles the purchaser admission to the event only. No food is included in the ticket price.