FESTIVAL OF THE DEAD - Northampton’s SCARIEST Halloween Festival
- No reviews.
This will be the BIGGEST & SCARIEST Hip-Hop party of the century. Will you survive?
From the moment you arrive, This will be transformed into Satan’s playground. The revolt against the living dead will be televised, containing dead skeletons, flying ghosts, witches, vampires and weird aliens lurking in the shadows. This is the TOTAL Halloween experience in Northampton
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!
Free Haunted Potions & Trick or Treat Candy
Amazing Halloween Decor
Free Halloween Masks
Expect to hear your favourite artists including:
Drake // Migos // Future // J Hus // Travis Scott// Dave // Giggs // 21 Savage // Cardi B // Gold-Link // Kojo Funds // Big Sean // Lotto Boyzz // Mo-Stack // SteffLon-Don // D-Block Europe // B Young // WSTRN // Yxng Bane // Yungen // Tory Lanez // 2 Chainz
Event Manager Contact:
Dress code: Smart Casual (No Hats / No Hoods)
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 11:30PM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time. Queuing times will be extremely long. Please factor this into your travelling time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
Date and location subject to change, we will not refund tickets if you do not want to attend the new location.
If 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you for a future date
On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license, or any GOV-approved ID)
Attractions are subject to immediate change.
|General Admission||22:00 - 01:00||£6.00|
Illuminati, 94, Bridge St, Northampton, NN! 1PD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.