Wild Cookery Classes with Andy Waugh
- No reviews.
- Mac and Wild Falls of Shin
Fire. Food. Beers and Bru.
When you arrive we’ll get the fires roaring and start working on our lunch. We’ll discuss the importance of sourcing the right produce for the job and delve into the world of amateur butchery. Depending on what’s available we’ll get a big lump of meat on the assado, cure some fish, crack open a few beers, make a couple of pickles and enjoy the incredible surroundings.
Wild Cooking Class
with Co- Founder Andy Waugh
|14:00 - 18:00||£150.00|
Aching by Lairg IV27 4EE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.