Christmas Cocktails with Merlin Griffiths
- Online Event
To help make at home celebrations special this Christmas, Tesco has enlisted TV barman Merlin Griffiths to create a selection of new festive drinks recipes, giving popular classic cocktails a unique 2020 twist. From his unique take on the ‘Quarantini’, to a gin serve that’s brilliant for brunch and perfect for this year’s permanent pyjama-wearers. After this year, at Tesco, there is no naughty list – so there’s no reason not to enjoy sipping something special this Christmas.
Merlin will share two of the recipes with 50 guests at a make-along virtual masterclass on Wednesday 16 December. Tickets to the masterclass cost £20 and include a 70cl bottle of Tesco Finest The Melodist London Dry Gin (RRP £20), plus everything attendees need to create two of the recipes at home.
The 45-minute virtual session will also include a guided gin tasting from Tesco spirits expert, Danielle Jack.
Tickets to the masterclass are limited to one per household, though attendees are welcome to share the experience with others in their household, providing all attendees are 18 years old, or above.
Videos of Merlin’s festive recipes will also be available on Tesco Real Food from December 4, so everyone can enjoy creating impressive kitchen cocktails this Christmas.
The kit provided will not be suitable for anyone with a nut allergy
- Only UK residents aged 18+ may book tickets and/or attend the masterclass. Tickets are subject to availability
- The kit contains nuts, any customer with a nut allergy or anyone that lives with someone with a nut allergy is responsible for this purchase
- Tesco follows a "Think 25" policy when delivering age-restricted items, so if the person receiving the goods looks under 25, proof of age will be requested. If proof is not available and there is no-one of that age at the address when delivery is being made, the goods will be retained by the drive
Christmas Cocktails with Merlin
|19:00 - 20:00||£20.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.