Westerham Brewery was established in 2004 by Robert Wicks, the Westerham Brewery Company is proud to bring brewing back to the historic town of Westerham. With a rich brewing heritage, Westerham can once again be proud of locally brewed, top quality real ales. With our newly extended Tap Room &Shop…
Westerham Brewery Tour & Tasting
- Westerham Brewery
We would love to welcome you to Westerham Brewery to join us for a Tour & Tasting, with our Founder and Head Brewer, Robert Wicks.
Come and discover how we make our stunning range of award-winning lagers. ales and speciality beers.
Tours are being held weekly on a Saturday morning with a maximum of 18 people per session. You will be offered 5 x 1/3 pint samples of our beers and taken on a voyage of brewing discovery and history.
As an added bonus you will receive a voucher offering 10% discount on any beer purchases to take home with you to enjoy at your leisure.
If you would like to stay for some awesome street food after your tour and sample some more beers, please reserve a table: https://bit.ly/WBCbookings
All attendees must be over 18, no children will be allowed to join the tour.
The tour is accessible to those of all abilities.
You will be entering a food production area, if you have been unwell for up to 48 hours prior to the event, please do not attend. Let us know and we will reschedule your booking.
Tour & Tasting for 1
Brewery tour and tasting for 1 person, all attendees must be over 18.
|11:30 - 12:30
Beggars Lane, TN16 1QP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.