Westerham Brewery was established in 2004 by Robert Wicks, the Westerham Brewery Company is proud to bring brewing back to the historic town of Westerham. With a rich brewing heritage, Westerham can once again be proud of locally brewed, top quality real ales. With our newly extended Tap Room &Shop…
Spaghetti Westerham @ Westerham Brewery
- No reviews.
- Westerham Brewery
Fresh Italian cooking matched with a range of craft beers, wines, Kent ciders and soft drinks.
Corrado (Former owner of Napoli E) will be serving up some beautiful Porchetta, pasta, antipasto and frites all cooked with his Italian passion and flare!!
Place your order via our app or web ordering page and everything is delivered to your table. So all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy!!
Food will be served from 12pm until 8pm, bar open until 9pm, venue closes at 10pm.
Takeaway is available, order straight from the truck and even have a drink while you wait!
No tickets needed, just book a table and come and join us in the Tap Room.
(The food vendor may be subject to change at short notice)
|Wednesday 18th May 2022|
|Wednesday 25th May 2022|
|Wednesday 01st June 2022|
|Wednesday 08th June 2022|
|Wednesday 15th June 2022|
|Wednesday 22nd June 2022|
|Wednesday 29th June 2022|
|Wednesday 06th July 2022|
|Wednesday 13th July 2022|
|Wednesday 20th July 2022|
|Wednesday 27th July 2022|
|Wednesday 03rd August 2022|
|Wednesday 10th August 2022|
|Wednesday 17th August 2022|
|Wednesday 24th August 2022|
|Wednesday 31st August 2022|
|Wednesday 07th September 2022|
|Wednesday 14th September 2022|
|Wednesday 21st September 2022|
|Wednesday 28th September 2022|
|Wednesday 05th October 2022|
|Wednesday 12th October 2022|
|Wednesday 19th October 2022|
|Wednesday 26th October 2022|
|Wednesday 02nd November 2022|
|Wednesday 09th November 2022|
|Wednesday 16th November 2022|
|Wednesday 23rd November 2022|
|Wednesday 30th November 2022|
Beggars Lane, TN16 1QP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.