Westerham Brewery was established in 2004 by Robert Wicks, the Westerham Brewery Company is proud to bring brewing back to the historic town of Westerham. With a rich brewing heritage, Westerham can once again be proud of locally brewed, top quality real ales. With our newly extended Tap Room &Shop…
Pizza Federicci - Wood Fired Pizza
- No reviews.
- Westerham Brewery
Pizza Federicci - Italian wood fired pizzas. Owned and run by Fede & Julia, who bring their passion for authentic Neapolitan pizza. Fresh dough cooked in a wood fired oven, served thin and crispy with some great toppings and Italian flair!! Pair this with some great Westerham ales & craft lagers, it's the perfect pairing.
Place your order via our app or web ordering page and everything is delivered to your table. So all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy!!
Serving from 12pm until 8:30pm. Drinks served until 9:30pm, venue closes at 10pm.
Takeaway is available, order straight from the truck or via their app and even have a drink while you wait!
No tickets needed, just book a table and come and join us in the Tap Room.
(The food vendor may be subject to change at short notice)
|Friday 30th September 2022|
|Friday 07th October 2022|
|Friday 14th October 2022|
|Friday 21st October 2022|
|Friday 28th October 2022|
|Friday 04th November 2022|
|Friday 11th November 2022|
|Friday 18th November 2022|
|Friday 25th November 2022|
|Friday 02nd December 2022|
|Friday 09th December 2022|
|Friday 16th December 2022|
Beggars Lane, TN16 1QP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.