Westerham Brewery was established in 2004 by Robert Wicks, the Westerham Brewery Company is proud to bring brewing back to the historic town of Westerham. With a rich brewing heritage, Westerham can once again be proud of locally brewed, top quality real ales. With our newly extended Tap Room &Shop…
Hook & Cook @ Westerham Brewery
- No reviews.
- Westerham Brewery
Hook & Cook - They are purveyors of the ultimate fish finger sarnie and a range of meat and fish dishes! The fish they use is literally fresh off the boat, served with passion and flair and some beautifully created sauces.
There are some amazing dishes which change weekly and are restaurant quality.
Pair this with some great Westerham ales & craft lagers, it's the perfect catch!
Place your order via our app or web ordering page and everything is delivered to your table. So all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy!!
Serving from 12pm until 8pm (only until 6pm on a Sunday)
Takeaway is available, order straight from the truck and even have a drink while you wait!
No ticket needed, just book a table and join us in the Tap Room
(The food vendor may be subject to change at short notice)
|Thursday 19th May 2022|
|Thursday 26th May 2022|
|Thursday 09th June 2022|
|Thursday 16th June 2022|
|Thursday 23rd June 2022|
|Thursday 30th June 2022|
|Thursday 07th July 2022|
|Thursday 28th July 2022|
|Thursday 04th August 2022|
|Thursday 11th August 2022|
|Thursday 18th August 2022|
|Thursday 25th August 2022|
|Thursday 01st September 2022|
|Thursday 08th September 2022|
|Thursday 15th September 2022|
|Thursday 22nd September 2022|
|Thursday 29th September 2022|
|Thursday 06th October 2022|
|Thursday 13th October 2022|
|Thursday 20th October 2022|
|Thursday 27th October 2022|
|Thursday 03rd November 2022|
|Thursday 10th November 2022|
|Thursday 17th November 2022|
|Thursday 24th November 2022|
Beggars Lane, TN16 1QP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.