Brewhouse & Kitchen Worthing
- No reviews.
Situated just a short walk from Worthing’s Victoria Park and only 5 mins from the beach, you can enjoy a freshly brewed pint whilst sitting on a comfy sofa in the beautiful Brewhouse & Kitchen, but that’s not all. The recent renovation of the 1829 Alpine building, now boasts a stunning bar, dining room and conservatory – not to mention the gleaming copper microbrewery which produces some award-winning craft beers.
With a private function room, beautiful garden with alfresco dining, and 10 highly individual and stylish boutique bedrooms on the upper floors, Brewhouse & Kitchen Worthing is the perfect place whether you’re meeting up with friends for a bite to eat, or planning a big event.
- Pub , Hotel , Event Space
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- Background Music
- Garden, Smoking Area, Outdoor Dining
Brewhouse & Kitchen Worthing, Wykeham Road, BN11 4JD
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.