George Street Social is on a mission to offer fantastic food, drink and hospitality to the good people of Oxford. They are open from 8am daily (9am on weekends because no one wants to be up THAT early) all the way through to 11pm. They make the most of that time by cramming in as much fun stuff as they…
Rum & Rhythm Festival
- No reviews.
- The George Street Social
Rum-ours have it we are hosting another festival and if you're a fan of Rum it's one not to be missed.
For just £30 per person, you will get a packed out night with the amazing DJ Ted Nilsson, delicious buffet-style supper and bottomless Rum & Coke- what more could you need for a great Friday night? You will also have the opportunity to meet and chat with Rum distillers, as well as the chance to take part in Rum tastings and learn all about the different types and flavours of Rum out there!
It's going to be Rumbelievable, so book your tickets now so you don't miss out!
Rum & Rhythm Festival
Admission for one to George Street Socials Rum & Rhythm festival
|19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
35, New Inn Hall Street, OX1 2DH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.