THE VIEWS - NEW YEAR'S EVE 2021 BOAT PARTY
- No reviews.
- Tower Millennium Pier
The Views NYE Boat Party
The most spectacular New Year’s Eve celebration in London. Join us on 31st December 2021 as we cruise the River Thames and enjoy London’s iconic scenes from the iconic Dutch Master Boat.
⭐ You will be greeted with a welcome glass of prosecco to toast the voyage ⭐
See all the beautiful sights of London aboard the Dutch Master and celebrate underneath the stars with a fantastic view of London come Midnight!
This is the biggest celebration of the year, so we expect nothing less than your finest attire. Our party boat will be loaded with entertainment including a live caricaturist (Titanic anyone?) and a professional Fortune Teller guide your future.
Providing the music we have resident DJs mixing the very best of Commercial, RnB, Funky, House, Afrobeats, Hip Hop, 90's & Club Classics.
The Dutch Master is a two-level vessel equipped with an open deck outdoor space, fully-equipped bar serving throughout the night and a cloak rail located on the ground floor. Just before midnight, the captain will position the boat to offer guests an incredible view of London, last Year there was a surprise light and fireworks show so make sure you have a glass as the clock strikes 12.
This is a showpiece event on our party calendar and although the Boat Party will eventually end… the memories will last forever.
Boat party ticket holders receive complimentary entrance to an after-party. You will be given a wristband on board which grants access to the after-party. Location and last entrance TBC on Tuesday 27th December on the XT Events website event page. Simply show your wristband at the door of the venue for entrance. ID required as age restrictions apply. Guests must not attend the after-party over intoxicated.
🌟 London’s Spectacular Sights
🌟 2-floored Boat w/ Outdoor Deck
🌟 Welcome glass of prosecco
🌟 Live caricaturist
🌟 Fortune Teller Available
🌟 World Class DJs
🌟 Complimentary entrance to the after-party (location revealed on the 27th Dec)
Pick-up: Tower Millenium Pier, Lower Thames St, London, EC3N 4DT (Dutch Master Boat)
Nearest Tube: Tower Hill (8 minutes walk)
We advise to check the Transport for London website in case of any New Year’s Eve changes/closures:
There are restaurants and pubs nearby and is ideal for dinner and pre-drinks ahead of the event.
Name: The Views NYE Boat Party
Venue: Tower Millenium Pier, Lower Thames St, London, EC3N 4DT (Dutch Master Boat)
Date: Friday 31st December
Time: 8.45pm - 1.15am
Last entrance: 8.45pm (please arrive 8pm to ensure you make the boat, it cannot wait!)
Age Restrictions: Over 18s
Dress Code: NYE Glamour! Smart. Strictly no trainers, sportswear or ripped/casual jeans.
Music: RnB, Funky, House, Hip Hop, 90’s & Commercial Classics
Ticket price: Early Bird £49 (Will RISE Closer to the Date)
WHATSAPP ONLY: 07519 434691
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance at 8.45 pm FROM TOWER MILLENNIUM PIER - (nearest tube Tower Hill). The boat can't wait and will depart 8.45 pm please plan your journey
2. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
3. Dress code is SMART casual.
4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
6. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue's entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
7. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
8. On extremely rare occasions the pier time or location may change. Please check @THELDNSHOW Instagram and your email inbox for updates. We will do everything possible to contact buyers should this occur but it is the buyer's responsibility to check the Instagram page for updates.
|20:30 - 01:15||£59.00|
Lower Thames Street, EC3N 4DT
City of London
Tower Gateway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.