Big Band Burlesque
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
You are cordially invited to one of the hottest tickets in the city!
House of Beauvoir and House of Valhalla present a tantalising evening of Burlesque and live music. Expect the best and brightest of the London Burlesque scene with incredible dancers, live singers and a stellar line up of musicians.
THIS IS BIG BAND BURLESQUE!
Hosted by the fabulous French chanson and jazz performer Oriana Curls.
May's guests include the divine Trash Valentine
The show kicks off at 7:30pm with a live jazz band led by Pete Saunders (Dexy’s Midnight Runners) accompanying an award-winning array of burlesque startlets and live vocals. Putting a twist on classic live band burlesque, these showgirls are here to put the roaring back into the 2020s!!!
Don't miss out, book your table now!
May 18th- THE TOP SECRET FRINGE PREVIEW
Buy Us a Drink!
Donation- no ticket included.
|19:45 - 22:00||£5.00|
Standard entry ticket.
|19:45 - 22:00||£10.00|
|Patron of the Arts||19:45 - 22:00||£15.00|
|19:45 - 22:00||£15.00|
Reserved seating and a glass of prosecco on arrival.
|19:45 - 22:00||£25.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.