Chilli and Spice Fest
- The Bond
In need of a bit of a winter warmer? Seasonal Markets are bringing you just the thing. Welcome to Birmingham’s biggest and best celebration of all things spicy: Chilli & Spice Fest. With our last market of 2018, we’re hoping to see out the year with a bit of a kick and we cordially invite all hot heads and flavour fiends to join us.
We’ve brought together a heatwave of killer street food for a one day urban festival of the best street food dishes money can buy. We’re welcoming The Yardbirds // Habanero // The Middle Feast // Peel & Stone Pizza // Wallace and Sons // Cake Doctor // The Bournville Waffle Company (keep your eyes peeled for more to be announced over the coming weeks)
What goes really well with a bit of spice? Beer of course! Once again, our pals Dig Brew Co will be providing the beers for the day at Chilli & Spice Fest. The Dig Brew Co brewery and tap house is right around the corner from The Bond Company over on River Street. What could be better than beer made literally metres from our stomping ground?
And as ever, the legendary Cocktail Caravan will be returning with a new menu of some classic serves. Think mulled wine, mulled cider, toffee apples and cinnamon spice...
Naturally, you’ll be able to find sugar, spice & all things nice in our market hall for Chilli & Spice Fest. We’ve combined some of our favourite food produce traders with Birmingham’s best artists, makers and designers for some truly unique independent retail.
Sweet sounds to accompany spice consumption are definitely on the menu - we’re putting together a line up of live music and DJ sets all day long.
Street food, bars, independent retail, live music, DJs, kids’ entertainments - we’ve got something for everyone, head on down and get your spice on.
Tickets available at £5 early bird, £6.50 standard. Under 12s come free.
Early Bird Ticket
Winter Market Chilli and Spice Fest 12pm-6pm 1st December 2018
Winter Market Chilli and Spice Festival 12pm-6pm 1st December 2018
180-182 Fazeley Street B5 5SE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.