£2 entry fee (50p off with an Independent Birmingham Card) UNDER 12'S GO FREE
Daytime, Festival, Food & Drink
All ages welcome
We are back for our first Seasonal Market of 2016. Join us for Seasonal Market's, Spring Market on 16th April at The Bond Company 12-6pm. Just £2 entry and under 12's are free (50p off with an Independent Birmingham card) Expect a one day urban festival with the best of Birmingham’s food, drink and artists. Featuring a courtyard of 10 street food traders, real ale bus bar and cocktail caravan and The Little Gin Company with live DJ’s from Leftfoot, indoor market hall of over 30 artisan food producers and local artists and designers, family friendly vibe with entertainment for the kids from retro gaming, face painting, bouncy castle and farm petting zoo. Check out the line up below...
STREET FOOD - Buddha Belly// The MeatShack// The Bournville Waffle Company// The Jabberwocky// Open Sesame// Meet Frank// Spectacular Goat// Low 'N' Slow more TBC
ARTS STALLS - Working Clasp Jewellery// Chiddlers Boutique // More By Design// Marimo Adrift// Bunny Street// Currentstate Studio// Hannah Stevens Illustration// C U R A T E online// Kate Phipps Jewellery// All Is Not Lost more TBC
FOOD STALLS - The Pie Creator// Tiny Seeds// Pip's Hot Sauce// BAKE// Henley Chocolates// The Little Blakery// Buzzards valley// Quirki Chilli// Peel and Stone more TBC
VINTAGE STALLS - Off the Scale// Kiki & Henry Record Fairs
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.