Cheese Fest 2019
- The Bond
Cheese Festival returns to The Bond Company for round two!
After a complete sell-out in 2018 - Brimingham Seasonal Markets present Cheese Fest 2019!
On the 6th April 2018 Birmingham Seasonal Markets will return The Bond Company, Digbeth for a one-day festival with all the cheese you could possibly wish for. We’ll be open 12pm-6pm for everyone to come and have some cheesy fun – with cheesed-up street food, bars, DJs and a Market Hall of 25 traders selling cheese and all things cheesy.
After a knock out line up in 2018 - Cheese Fest 2019 is bigger, better, cheesier, and meltier than ever! Street food & exclusive cheesy specials from: Streetchef Halloumi Fries // Low N Slow // Kilder Bar // Peel & Stone Pizza // Baked In Brick // Mac OGs // The Gravy Train Poutine // Street Souvlaki // The Paneer Wrap Street Food Co // Urban Cheesecake // Cake Doctor.
As for the bars, all your favourites will be coming back - Dig Brew Co will be making the journey to The Bond from their brewery right around the corner on River Street. We love being able to provide beers that were made literal metres away. If beer’s not your thing, no worries. Seasonal Markets stalwarts, The Cocktail Caravan will be there introducing a new menu of spring serves, with Prosecco by the glass & bottle too! Keep your ears to the ground for Cheese Fest 2019’s guest bar as well.
Aside from our exciting and quite frankly outrageously cheesy food & drink offering, Seasonal Markets will be hosting 25 exhibitors offering all sorts of cheese paraphernalia from cheese boards to chutneys. We’ll also be inviting our favourite artists, designers and makers to fill the hall with some an array of entirely unique crafts, gifts, designs, prints, clothing and homeware and showcase the best that Birmingham can offer.
As ever, expect a full programme of music with live bands and DJ sets throughout the day. We’ve also got some free kids’ entertainments lined up too and with under 12s getting in free we’ll be hosting a fully family-friendly fromage fest!
Tickets will be £5 (£3.50 early birds) and available through Design My Night but make sure you snap them up quickly – last year was completely sold out!
Early Bird Ticket Cheese Fest 2019 6th April 12pm-6pm The Bond Company
|12:00 - 18:00||£3.50|
Standard Ticket Cheese Fest 2019 6th April 12pm-6pm The Bond Company
|12:00 - 18:00||£5.00|
180-182 Fazeley Street B5 5SE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.