Rum N Bass- Carnival Boat Party
- No reviews.
- Temple Pier
Rum N Bass are throwing a Notting Hill Carnival pre-party on a 2 deck boat with views of the Thames and 2 floors of music!
Get your flags at the ready and your footwear on lock!!
It’s undisputed that 2022 is set to be one of the most memorable Carnival’s London has ever seen and we’re fully here for it! Before Europe’s biggest street party takes to the road, we invite you to join us for THE pre-party of the season, Rum N Bass Carnival on the Thames.
August Bank Holiday Saturday sees the Rum N Bass DJ family return, with our annual, sold-out boat party designed to get you into full carnival spirit and what better place to do so, than sailing down London’s scenic Thames River with your crew?
We’ve got a fire DJ line-up for your whistle-blowing, flag-waving, rum-drinking pleasure, and getting on bad with you will be your host for the night - Mr Rumboclaat himself - Serocee.
Expect 4 hours of epic Carnival vibes to get your waist ready for the road, ahead of the Notting Hill celebrations!
BOARDING TIME: 6:15pm-6.45pm
PIER: Temple Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, WC2R 2PN
SAILING & PARTY TIME: 6:45pm - 11pm
*Please be on time to board. The boat departs at 7pm. Refunds will not be issued if the boat is missed*
TRANSPORT & PARKING:
- Underground: Waterloo (Northern/Jubilee Lines) | Embankment (Bakerloo/Circle/District Lines) | Temple (Circle/District Lines)
- Rail: London Waterloo | Waterloo East | London Blackfriars
- Parking: Paid carparks via www.justpark.com
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.