The Squire's Landing Presents a Langmeil Wine Dinner
- The Squire's Landing
The Squire's Landing is proud to present a five course dinner, paired with handpicked wines from Langmeil Winery, one of the country's most renowned wineries located within South Australia's Barossa wine region.
1. NV Sparkling Shiraz
2. 2021 Three Gardens Viognier Marsanne Rousanne
3. 2021 High Road Chardonnay
4. 2019 Fifth Wave Grenache
5. 2019 Jackman's Cabernet Sauvignon
Dessert. 2019 Orphan Bank Shiraz
• 12 October
• Five course bespoke dinner paired with a hand picked Langmeil wine per course
• Hosted by Leigh Woodridge
With a history dating back to 1842, Langmeil Winery is one of a few places where the blend of Barossa’s cultural beginnings with world-class winemaking can truly be experienced. Pioneer Christian Auricht first settled the trading site of Langmeil where he established what is understood to be the world’s oldest surviving shiraz vineyard, believed to be planted in 1843.
Today, the winery grounds form a captivating pocket of Australian history, now owned by the Lindner family, whose own mark on the Barossa landscape spans six-generations of regional farming, food, community, and now wine.
This event will be held upstairs in The Squire's Landing restaurant, with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Terms & Conditions
We cannot cater to dietaries on this menu as it has been specially curated to match the wines.
Seating allocations are made on the day, and are subject to the venue’s discretion. Smaller parties may be sat on communal tables.
The Squires Landing practices RSA at all times
Cancellations/Refunds:Cancellations will be accepted until 3pm on Friday 7th October, and a refund will be offered, less the booking fees. In all circumstances, written notice is required to be sent to Bookings@thesquireslanding.com.au. After this period, the full pre-payment will be withheld as a cancellation fee. This applies to not adhering to the notice policy for a reductions of guests and any COVID related cancellations.
The Squire's Landing, T5, Circular Quay West, Sydney, 2000
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party.
5. Cancellations will be accepted until 3pm on Friday 7th October, and a refund will be offered, less the booking fees. In all circumstances, written notice is required to be sent to Bookings@thesquireslanding.com.au. After this period, the full pre-payment will be withheld as a cancellation fee. This applies to not adhering to the notice policy for a reductions of guests and any covid related cancellations.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. No dietaries will be catered for, due to the menu created to complement the wines available
7. Please refer to the event cancellation / refund terms stated
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.