Beer Tasting & Retro Games Day
- No reviews.
- The Wanderer
Giving you the ultimate hump day pick-me-up, The Wanderer is a buzzing spot come Thursday night for its beer tasting and vintage games night. Build your own paddles for $3.50 per glass and sample as many brews as your heart desires.
To add to the fun? The Surry Hills spot is encouraging you to stop by for an evening of old school gaming; think Mario Kart, Jenga and good ol' fashioned darts. The venue is even going so far as to offer a free pint or glass of wine to groups that are taking part.
Alongside their range of craft beer on tap and in the fridge, the bar offers a selection of signature cocktails and wine. If you're feeling peckish, check out The Wanderer's menu of kebabs, pizza and bar snacks.
The Wanderer, 501 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW 2010
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.