Bavarian Beerhouse brings an authentic German experience to Old Street, offering freshly tapped German beers alongside hearty Bavarian food. Beers are served in huge stein glasses, and dishes are delivered by charming waiting staff in traditional Bavarian dress (Dirndl and Lederhosen) - this bar is all…
With a range of delicious German food, live Oompah music and lashings of Bavarian beer served up in Stein glasses, Bavarian Beerhouse's Spring Festival will bring the spirit of Oktoberfest to Old Street this May.
A welcome shot of Jagermeister will set the party tone for the evening, as the venue's friendly staff waste no time in making you feel right at home. The Beerhouse is a notoriously fun venue at any time of the year, but swing by for their Spring Festival to find the Beerhouse in it's element. Tuck into some hearty authentic grub, wash it down with the finest selection of German beers, and have a little dance to the soundtrack of talented Oompah bands to top it all off.
Everything will come served by Bavarian Beerhouse's all-German waitresses (complete with traditional Bavarian outfits) and the all-German male team behind the bar.
Tickets for the Spring Festival at Bavarian Beerhouse cost just £5, and include a complementary shot of Jagermeister.
Ticket secures entry to the venue and a complementary shot of Jaegermeister.
190 City Road EC1V 2QH
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.