The Lockdown Lodge
- Hambleden Lock
Limited 3 week run only!
Nestled by the Henley towpath alongside a beautiful stretch of river by the Hambleden Lock, The Lockdown Lodge is a café, bar and casual eatery by day, be it for a coffee and cake, or burger and beer and is the perfect meeting spot to sit back and watch the world pass by.
By night the upstairs roof terrace converts into an exclusive ticketed only supper club to watch the sun go down and make up for lost time post-COVID lockdown..... socially distanced of course!
Showcasing local and seasonal produce, each dinner will offer an exquisite 5-course meal in a relaxed and unique dining experience, and like everything Jimmy Garcia put his hand to there is sure to be the odd surprise along the way.
Welcome Cocktail and Snacks----
Sinodun Hill // 'Just Peachy'
Charred Peach, Hay Smoked Sinodun Hill Goat Curd, Garden Peas, Samphire, Smoked Almond Dukkah, Mint and Lemon Oil, Fresh Mint
Hobbs Gin // 'Hobbs and Salmon'
Gin Cured Salmon, Cucumber and Mustard Seed Chutney, Shaved Horseradish, Lemon and Dill Emulsion
Lawlors Bakery // 'Chicken and Crab Club'
Crispy Chicken Skin, Dressed Crab, Pickled Apple,, Burnt Apple Puree, Samphire, Sourdough Croute
Warren Wood Farm // 'Beef and Bulls'
**Hereford Beef** 200g Sirloin Steak, Jersey Royal Potato with Chive and Creme Fraiche, Blistered Corn and BullHeart Tomato Salsa, Persillad
Honeys of Henley // Berries by Bumblebees
Raw Honey Pannacotta, Strawberry and Tarragon Jelly, Freeze Dried Raspberry, Fresh Berries, Hazelnut Crumble
---Sunday Steak Day---
On Sunday’s we are keeping it simple and opting for a more “casual” approach to lunch.
£25 per person
12:30pm - 3pm
With an extremely limited number of seats available, this will be one of the hottest tickets in Henley in 2020.
Make travelling to and from the The Lockdown Lodge easy by purchasing one of our River Taxi tickets! You will be picked up from the Red Lion Lawn beside Henley Bridge and enjoy a gentle cruise down the famous Regatta course before being safely returned to the Red Lion Lawn at the end of the evening
10min walk from Mill End Car park
45min walk from Bridge
Parking available on-site - information available upon ticket purchase
5 Course Set Tasting Menu
|19:00 - 22:00||£49.50|
Sunday Steaks followed by a delicious dessert
|12:00 - 15:00||£25.00|
Arrive and depart The Lockdown Lodge by boat. 1 ticket per person
|18:30 - 22:30||£20.00|
5-course tasting menu, but at lunch time!
|12:00 - 16:00||£49.50|
Hambleden Lock, Remenham,, Mill End,, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 3AZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Strictly no children under 12 will be allowed.