Perth's most iconic waterfront pub since 1998; if there ever was a reason to visit Western Australia, it's this pristine spot, The Lucky Shag. The Shag offers the best views of the Swan River, right in the heart of the Perth CBD, providing the perfect backdrop for your next catch-up with friends. As…
New Years Eve at The Lucky Shag
- No reviews.
- The Lucky Shag
Get ready to bid farewell to the old and welcome the new in the most fabulous way possible. Join us for a sensational New Year's Eve celebration at Lucky Shag Waterfront Bar, with a night of unforgettable entertainment, delectable cocktails, and glamorous surprises in store!
Prepare to be wowed as our lovely hostess Demi-Licious takes the stage for a night of jaw-dropping performances, humour, and glamour. If you haven’t had a chance to see her perform, you’re in for an absolute treat!
Capture the last moments of the year with our Photo Booth Creating lasting memories with your loved ones or dance your way into the new year with DJ Beto: we are taking some requests with one lucky ticket holder having their favourite song played at the final countdown!
Let's welcome 2024 with a bang!
Standard ticket holders will receive a drink on arrival.
Elevate your New Year's Eve experience with our VIP ticket. This includes exclusive roof top views of the Swan River, personal bar, private amenities, priority seating, Old fashioned or French Martini on arrival, unlimited freshly shucked oysters from 7.00pm-8.30pm and a front row private performance with our hostess Demi-Licious. Limited tickets available so don’t miss out.
|19:30 - 02:00||$20.00|
Limited Tickets Available
|19:30 - 02:00||$60.00|
Ferry Route Barrack St Jetty, WA 6000
• Ticket purchase confirms acceptance of all terms and conditions listed.
• The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management and the venue are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
• The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age.
• Neat casual dress code applies.
• The Lucky Shag will not provide participants with the privilege to reserve tables and seats, this is a walk-in style event.
• Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of The Lucky Shag.
• Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
• If events are cancelled or postponed by The Lucky Shag for a variety of reasons, you will be contacted for information regarding refund eligibility
* Please note in unprecedented circumstances this may not always apply. *
• In event of rescheduling, it is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
• The Lucky Shag reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
• All guests will be subject to the entry laws of the liquor control act 1988. Please ensure suitable photo ID is provided to security.
- A current photo driver’s license
- Current passport
- Proof of Age card
• If any guest is showing any intoxication on the day, they will be refused entry. No refunds will be given in this circumstance.
• Anyone found to be breaking conditions of entry inside or surrounding venue will be ejected from the site without refund.
• No refund if you are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend.
• If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than The Lucky Shag team or DesignMyNight, it will become voidable, and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
• The Lucky Shag operates a No Smoking Policy / No E-Cigarette Policy in the venue. Guest will be asked to leave immediately. Smoking Area will be provided.
• The Lucky Shag is not responsible for any damages or loss of personal property. The Lucky Shag is under no obligation to replace or compensate.
• No food and beverages can be brought on to the premises or taken off the premises.
• Abusive behaviour towards staff and other patrons will not be tolerated and will result in the removal from the venue.