Film & Fizz - Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- One Aldwych
Enjoy a screening of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory as you sip on a glass of Fizz in the hotel's luxury Screening Room, followed by our enchanting afternoon tea - inspired by Roald Dahl's iconic story.
About Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
A factory owner gives 5 children a chance to win a lifetime supply of sweets. Charlie, along with four odious children enter the factory. Disasters befall each of the children. Will Charlie survive?
Fizzy lifting drinks, snozzberry jam, chocolate swudge milkshake mixed by waterfall… Indulge your inner child and adventure into the magical, mouth-watering world of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Wednesday 28 July - 2pm Film Screening, followed by Afternoon Tea
Friday 30 July - 2pm Film Screening, followed by Afternoon Tea
Wednesday 4 August - 2pm Film Screening, followed by Afternoon Tea
Thursday 5 August - 2pm Film Screening, followed by Afternoon Tea
Friday 13 August - 2pm Film Screening, followed by Afternoon Tea
Wednesday 18 August - 2pm Film Screening, followed by Afternoon Tea
Friday 20 August - 2pm Film Screening, followed by Afternoon Tea
Afternoon Tea, Screening, glass of Fizz and Popcorn (inc. service charge) | £75 per adult
Afternoon Tea, Screening, Mocktail and Popcorn (inc. service charge) | £57 per child
Afternoon Tea & Screening - Adult
Includes afternoon tea, glass of fizz, popcorn and the film screening.
|14:00 - 19:00||£75.00|
Afternoon Tea & Screening - Children
includes afternoon tea, mocktail, popcorn and the film screening.
|14:00 - 19:00||£57.00|
1 Aldwych, WC2B 4BZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.